July 22, 2009

Modular Men

Dear faithful legion of 'The Modern Malaise':

My brother Melvillian and I have been co piloting this blog together since it's inception from our wild rants on humanity, technology, the past, the present, and the future. Melvillian has lately bowed out of The Modular Man for reasons that may stagger our audience: he was blogged out. He is a very busy man, what with blogs, radio shows, school, family, the summer of George, ect. I am sure this is not the last we will see of him, and he will be WATCHING from afar.

Last night, he did a radio show dedicated to this corner of the globe, and it was excellent.
So then, I tip my hat to my brother as I begin the journey of posting all things modular by myself. Please feel free to contact me with anything that raises the hackles on your sensitive necks, and bear with any lack of postings for some days, as well as a lack of imagination in others.

Alright then, to it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, brother, and fellow victim of the modern malaise. I'm never too far away. Thanks to the wonders of modern technology. And that sums up the dilemma of the modern malaise.

    ReplyDelete